Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter.

No offense but Easter is just not my holiday. I don't really know why, just a personal thing it doesn't float my boat. Never has. I enjoy the candy, the flowers and colors. Of course though, having a child changes things a bit.

Letting your little munchkin run around with glee gathering eggs in a silly dress. That actually brought a pretty good smile to my face. Seeing her delight in finding eggs, and then also a trying to put a soccerball into the easter basket, the holiday is getting better and better.

As the day comes to a close, our little easter bunny is absolutely exhausted from giggling, dancing and eating too much bunny cake. The house looks like an absolute mess, with easter basket goodies, frosting and plastic eggs everywhere. I got nothing accomplished, but we spent a whole day together. And we enjoyed every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment