Monday, February 20, 2012

Come check out my other blog...

No baby yet....

Here is another project that I've been working on. I finally am somewhat ready to launch my veterinary blog. I have wanted to have another blog, where I could talk more about my work interests and topics. Something that I can link to our facebook page, and really start to create a bit more of the 'Dr. B' side of myself.

Of course, I am not happy with the format yet. I wish that I had more technological savy, and more patience but at 40 weeks pregnant I have neither. All the same, if you have any interest in animals or what I do for work check out my other blog.

Pass it on too, if you know anyone else that would be interested in this as I want to try to build some followers as it keeps it interesting me as the blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment