Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More Christmas Fun... what is she thinking?

I give all my neices matching pj's and a book for Christmas, thus why the two bookends are matching. This was actually Christmas Even night, and I am just not sure what she is thinking in this series of photo's.
This one scares me, because I completely see myself in it. Yes, I make weird faces in photos but I never imagined having a child that had such a resemblance to myself. Her personality is a mix and unique, but there are times I look at her or look at a picture and I feel like I am looking at myself.
Now she is finally starting to act a bit more normal, but what is her cousin on the right up to? All I can say is we are in for it with all these girls running around in the coming years!

1 comment:

  1. Ruby LOVES her froggy jammies. I should show her this pic! the jammies are so soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete