Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving.

Amazing, that when your journey is somewhat hard the celebrations really are all the sweeter. I am so thankful this year, even after a month of medical problems I am just thrilled to be here today. So many blessings which are from the big (happy healthy family) to the small (I am still able to get up and do some simple things). Thanksgiving was one of many little goals of mine to make it to pregnant and here I am. Our baby is about 1000 grams, it took Kate a month to get to be that big. My two year old is talking non-stop, and running, jumping and I thought she would absolutely never talk (now I am pretty sure she is never going to be quiet). And I get to spend the day with my family, at home!

There will be challenges tomorrow but for today it is just sweet success.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment