Sunday, October 28, 2012

Don't Give Up!


I have been having this silly image and saying running through my head.  The image is not the one above, but a circa 1980 something poster with a kitten hanging from a branch, insert caption "Don't give up!".  Completely stupid, really but yet it keeps running through my head.

I have been very blessed to have the same person watching K since we came home from the hospital.  Then we moved on and T was watched as well.  Our caretaker is having a baby and is due in January.  I have to find new childcare.  I have been looking.  I have been asking.  Nothing is turning up.  

I don't have a ton of free time, and it is feeling like mission impossible.  But, I can't give up!  Hang on to that branch, we will turn something up.  Even worse, I have to act around K that none of this bothers me.  I know it is going to be a big transition for her, and I need to be brave and act like it is going to be great.  In honesty I just want to go hide in bed.  But, even that wouldn't help because I can't sleep lately because I am up worrying about not having childcare.

Change is hard.  In fact at times it just sucks.  I really want a period of time where we all just coast for awhile.  Insert, long heavy sigh...


No comments:

Post a Comment