Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tales from the Dark Side.

I swear we don't force her to do things, that just isn't our style. But, I also don't stop her from being extremely silly. I was decorating the house for Halloween, and she was into everything. Pumpkins were flying, and then she found the fabric. She was very fond of this black see-through number with sparkly bats on it. Little did I know she would walk around the house with it on.


Or play on her bed with it on!
Or try to scare people as they came in, boy was she scary!
At some point all the fun had to end because...

it was time to empty out her pj drawer.

It was much more fun to decorate with a curious, funny helper around. I can't believe how much more she is into Halloween than last year. Fun to see her enjoy things in her own crazy way.

** I apologize for the fuzzy quality of the pictures, she is moving very quickly always.

No comments:

Post a Comment