Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ladybugs and a one year old!







I apologize in advance, we've got a lot going on around here with work, a busy baby and a minor surgery for Eddie. That being said this post will be picture heavy and few on the words.

Some of the fun points of the recent birthday was:

  • I love doing this stuff! From pictures slide shows, to working on cupcakes. I am not afraid to admit that I wouldn't not mind being a little Martha Stewart, minus the attitude and the jail time.
  • Children birthdays are a bit exhausting. I should have known this one as everything with a kiddo is exhausting. All the same when the weekend was over, I looked around at new toys, clothes and bows and paper everywhere not to mention the red frosting and just smiled.
  • I need to remember in the future that the frosting I make, I better really like it because it most likely will be staining carpet, clothes and other objects (writing that made me laugh, because when I was growing up I was always doing crafty projects and ruining my mother's house, glue, glitter, nail polish... he-he!)
  • And lastly, I agree with so many others that say that life is really about the small moments. But sometimes its these big milestones that really rock too!

No comments:

Post a Comment