Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sisterly love.

I wouldn't call it love so much as increased interest.  Sister at least isn't a vegatable anymore and doesn't require all of moms attention.   K does think that little T is very fun to push around in things (thank god for a strong baby gate on the stairs).  She of course thinks everything that Taylor has is instantly what she needs.  I feel this an absolute universal feeling amongst siblings.  I must have they have even if I am very content. 

From time to time, there is some interest like feeding T and helping scrub her in the tub.  But no unsolicited affection or attention. 

We don't have any fight yet either, so I know that will come.   Little T can't move well, so K can get away but that will change

For now I will take what we get at 8 1/2 months.






No comments:

Post a Comment