Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Things said to and about baby sister.


I am going to hit baby sister with this stick.
Baby sister is very mad, put her to nap.
I would like baby sister to wipe out.

Baby sister should stay home.
Baby sister should stay in car seat.
Baby sister should not come.

I do not love baby sister.
I will not kiss baby sister.
That toy (or insert any object that baby sister has) is not baby sisters.

Oh feel the love, baby sister.  Ironically baby sister adores big sister and wants to be close to her all the time.  And occassionally there is the rare nice moment from big sis.  And when I came home from work today she told me she was entertaining baby sister (playing with her in the bouncy toy).  One day maybe there will be some real affection, but I am not holding my breath.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this could have come from my child. Nice to know that not every sibling relationship is perfect from the start. However, I do see them get awfully excited when the other was gone for a significant period of time and then come back.

    ReplyDelete