Thursday, August 2, 2012

I could have written this... feeding a preemie toddler.

My mom passed this on to me, because she knew how true it was for our house too.  So I have to share it with you all.  It is a funny little post from another micro-preemie who like my micropreemie toddler, hates to eat and keeps food in his cheek.

http://babycharliesadventure.blogspot.com/2012/07/this-is-not-joke-otherwise-titled-hot.html

I have found things in Kate's mouth that I did not know could stay in a mouth that long without dissolving.  Her favorite stock pile is usually fruit peices.  Apple has a very long staying power.  I make her show me empty mouth for a lot of things (a dramatic AWW! by her).  I envision we will be doing it when I drop her off at college.

I am always just glad to hear and read about these things so that I know my evening, morning (heck all the time) battles are not really alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment